HELLO TO ALL SHORT STORY LOVERS

Short stories rejuvenate our imaginations. Please enjoy reading.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LISTEN

We went to a party where everybody must bring things in order to enter the party house.

I brought with me a dog.
A lady friend of mine brought a red bag.
Her brother brought with him a mini-board game.
My wife brought with her several fans.
A guest came with a solder.
Another guest came with a ladder.
The neighbors brought with them tinapays.
A kid brought with him a donkey.

After a while the owner of the house closed the doors.

Somebody knocked. He was asked, what have you brought?
He answered reading glasses. He was allowed to enter.
Another came and knocked. I brought with me a buck full of fruits. May I come in?
Answer? It should be NO.

Why?

2 comments: